NK LiNK For OS X
We have released the NK LiNK software for transferring, viewing and exporting data files from the Training Pack versions of the SpeedCoach GPS Model 2 and SpeedCoach SUP 2.
NK LiNK for OS X Version 1.30
We are asking you to download it, start using it, and most importantly, help us prioritize our ongoing development by telling us what features and capabilities you most want us to add.
NOTE: This program is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
NK LiNK PC/OSX Change Log
What can you do with LiNK for OS X?
- Wirelessly transfer "just go" and workout interval data to Mac for viewing and storage.
- Export data to charting and analysis programs, such as Excel, via CSV.
- Export data to FIT file format to enable transfer to third-party websites, such as Endomondo, Strava and any FIT-compatible site. These sites enable you to view your workout or race on detailed maps, share your results with friends or coaches, and even compare your results with others.
To view sample "Just Go" and Workout files please see below:
Please note: FIT files need to be opened through a third-party sites such as Endomondo or Strava.
Recent Firmware Updates:
Information on past Firmware Updates.
Please note: To keep your unit up to date firmware, you only need to install the most recent firmware update.
SpeedCoach Firmware Update (Version 2.13) - 02.17.17
PLEASE NOTE: There is a known bug when updating to firmware version 2.13. - In SUP and OC units, the heart rate pairing menu may become disabled, with no work-around. After updating to version 2.13, heart rate sensors mayno longer be able to be paired. - In GPS units, the heart rate pairing menu can become disabled. As a work-around, go to the oarlock pairing menu item and select GO (even if not in range of an oarlock). This will enable the pairing menu item on the heart rate menu. We are working on a fix to this bug. Please check back soon for updated firmware. If you have experienced this issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they can send you a file to revert back to the older firmware for the time being.
Version 2.12 addresses the following issues:(for more information please see the SpeedCoach Firmware Change Log):
Added EMPOWER Oarlock capability to the SPC
Added ability to adjust the top two windows to any measurement available through Display Setup option in the main menu.
Added more workout time intervals as customers can now add intervals of 15 and 45 seconds
Added option to have no (zero) rest between sets for the interval workout
Steps for updating your SpeedCoach unit:
- Download and install LiNK Version 1.30. Open LiNK Version 1.30
- Once LiNK is open, click the "Help" tab. Select "Update Your SpeedCoach" and click on the URL listed in Step 1 on your LiNK screen.
- Run/install the program when prompted to load the new firmware files to your computer.
- Set the SpeedCoach unit in "Data LiNK Mode." Once in Data LiNK mode, your unit will appear in the LiNK application. Select your unit and you will be notified that a new update is available. Click "Yes" to update.
For a visual of these steps, see below.
We have created in-depth videos to walk you through each step required to install LiNK, install the wireless data transfer dongle, update your SpeedCoach, and begin using LiNK. We strongly recommend you watch all four of these videos before beginning the process!
1. How to Download and Install LiNK for OS X:
2. How to Update your Firmware with LiNK for OS X:
3. How to Export and Review Data in LiNK for OS X:
4. How to Upgrade your SpeedCoach GPS Unit for OS X: