Interval® 2000xc Track & Field Event Watch - SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
Does NOT have stroke rate function (do NOT use for rowing).
Fully compatible with Hy-Tek's Meet Manager software.
Please refer to: www.hy-tekltd.com/
The Interval 2000xc Event Watch is primarily used for:
The new Interval 2000xc Split Watch is the most versatile cross-country and track timer available on the market today. The protective rubber cover adds grip and comfort and is available in your choice of blue, red, green, gray, yellow, purple, pink, orange or white.
The Interval 2000xc features a 2000 split multi-segment memory, on-the-fly recall, computer upload capability, and compatability with Hy-Tek's Meet Manager. The Interval 2000xc reflects Nielsen-Kellerman's 25 years of experience in building waterproof electronics for demanding users.
Fully compatible with Hy-Tek's Meet Manager, the Interval 2000xc and Computer Interface offer a complete timing system at a very affordable price. Upload stored data directly into Meet Manager using the Computer Interface accessory. NK's WatchWare® software is also provided with the Interface, which can be used for basic data storage.
Note: Interval Split/Rate Watches only take Maxell Lithium batteries (CR2032)
Features & Specifications
|Store 2000 splits in memory|
- Stores and recalls lap times AND cumulative splits.
- Segmented memory allows one to store multiple races or workouts for later recall (along with the time and date they were stored).
|Upload memory data to your computer with the Interval Interface and WatchWare® for Windows|
- Fully compatible with Hy-Tek's Meet Manager software.
- Docking cradle plugs into serial (com) port. Watch drops onto cradle and communicates optically. Data upload is controlled by data transfer software.
- Control upload, store data, sort data and review data.
- Maintain athlete roster and assign split times to individual athletes.
- Calculate splits for multiple athletes timed in one heat or race.
|Save multiple races, pieces or workouts|
- Simply press the "next segment" button to store data from another race or piece in memory (store up to 676 segments). Stored segments are identified by date and time started when recalled.
- activates in low light, turns on with every button press for 3 seconds.
- feedback is both tactile (click) and audible (beep) with all buttons clearly-labled and logically arranged.
|Built-in clock and calendar|
|Protective rubber cover|
- in your choice of colors.
|Waterproof and floats|
|Full two year warranty|